Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Prodigal Comes Home



It's finally here. The new release from Michael English, "The Prodigal Comes Home." His book came out about nine months ago by the same title. I've always been a fan of Michael's music and this release is a special one. Those who know anything about Michael English knows he went through a horrible time years ago. Losing his marriage, the drug addiction and more cost him plenty. God is gracious and Michael has been restored. As the title says, "The Prodigal Comes Home", and he has.

There are ten new songs and one song that is re-released from his greatest hits CD. My favorites on the CD has to be, "Time", "Don't Think I'm Not Thankful" and "Sanctuary." Michael is singing better than ever. I know that this release will be a treat for those who really love English's music. I'm certainly one of them. It was a long wait for this CD to be released, but it was worth the wait. Check it out, I think you'll be happy you did. Have a great day everyone.

Time

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know he went through a horrible fall. Do you mean a physical or a spiritual one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sniz,

    I should have been more detailed. I revised a paragraph or two. Hope this helps. Thanks for writing.

    Randy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for clearing that up, Randy.

    ReplyDelete