Thursday, March 19, 2009

Natasha Richardson


Today's post will include two entries. First off, I'm very saddened at the passing of Natasha Richardson. (Just this week, Ron Silver, a fav actor of mine also passed away.) Natasha was great in the remaking of the "Parent Trap." Yeah, I'm one of those guys that can like a syrup-coated movie! I know these people are actors, but they are still human beings. It just makes me really sad.

Two: What is up with AIG and all this Tim Geithner stuff? Is this new administration doing anything constructive? I know it's easy to be an armchair critic. But c'mon, giving retaining bonuses for execs that can't manage. And...the gov giving money to the company and then trying to get it back? So goes the show.

That's it for today. I'm in sinus valley and got hit with a bad sinus cold. I'm really trying to fight this thing off. Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment