Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lost 316


Last night's "Lost" was a great episode. About a week or so ago I had said that the time travel thing was starting to wear thin and "Lost" had lost a bit of its luster. Well, last night's ep changed all that to me. Some things became more clear. Just a few notables. The title of the ep was "316" which on the "Untangled" bit said it was from the Word in John 3:16. I totally missed that one.


There were elements that really stayed with me. It seemed a few of the characters were going back with selflessness. Hurley it seems was holding onto Charlie's old guitar. At least that seems to be the case. Kate didn't want to go but did it for Jack I believe. And Jack put his father's old wingtip shoes on Locke for the trip.

I loved seeing Fionnula Flanagan as Eloise Hawking. She played Clothilde in the 1976 mini-series "Rich Man Poor Man." Side note: Tom (Nick Nolte) was staying with his uncle as a young man. They had a maid named Clothilde. Later in life, Tom named his boat Clothilde in remembrance of her.

Finally they did answer a few questions. But we have a long way to go. Still, all in all, a great episode. That's it for today. Sure, I probably have other things to write about but I'll save that for tomorrow! Be well all.

No comments:

Post a Comment