Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Peter Strauss!


Peter Strauss is my most favorite actor of all time. Hands down! Ever since the first mini-series "Rich Man Poor Man" hit the air-waves I've been a fan of his ever since. His list of credits are so long it'll boggle you. He won an Emmy for "Jericho Mile" and has been nominated for so many other awards. Check out some of his credits at www.Imdb.com.

Some of my all time favorites have to be: "In The Lake Of The Woods", "Trial, The Price Of Passion", and "Fugitive Among Us". Now, that he's slowed down his acting he really loves his gardening. He was a spokesman for "Miracle Gro" a few years ago as well. Sure, I have my favorites in actors but Strauss stands in a league of his own! Peter turns sixty-two today. So, I hope his birthday is a good one. I know his acting has touched me deeply in so many ways! Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment