Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Day At The Ballpark


My friend Mitch and I had a great time at Great American Ball Park today. A day game with the Reds taking the Padres 9 to 5. It was a nice day around 80. Before the game Mitch and I had an early lunch at a Fountain Square restaurant and joked over some things. As usual the parking garage situation was near max capacity. We did manage to find a spot 8 levels up! Well, I needed the exercise anyway. Just thought I'd share this today. Hope all is well with everyone.

2 comments:

  1. What!?!?!?!? You were at that game? You saw Dunn hit the grand slam!!! How cool. I wish I would have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rog,

    I wish you were there with me to watch Dunn hit it out! Hopefully you and I can get a game in before the end of the season.

    Hope you are well,

    Randy

    ReplyDelete