Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lost: A Retrospective?


Well, "Lost" is on again tonight. TV Guide says it's "new." But upon reading what the ep is about, it looks like it's just going to be a retrospective of varying scenes from previous episodes. So, technically, it's "not" new, right? Well, being the avid fan I am, I plan on watching anyway. I really hope though, eventually, the folks of "Lost" will get out of Dharma land and we can have all the pieces of the puzzle put together. Still, all in all, Viva "Lost."

1 comment:

  1. A retrospective? I forgot someone said it wasn't going to be an actual episode. That's probably a good thing...I can get to sleep a little earlier!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I really kind of lost interest for a while...hope I can get back in gear, because I really don't want to stop doing it. But the more you don't blog, the more you lose readers. :(

    ReplyDelete