Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year 2012


Well, we are a day away from the New Year. As always, people are making their new year resolutions. And there are some that are giving themselves a reason to party and to be in debauchery. As if they need a reason. But, as the New Year enters, people are going through their hangovers and the resolutions fail, so goes the show.

My attitude for 2012? Those of us that believe in our Lord Jesus Christ will strive to be closer and more like our Lord in the New Year. There are many things too that face us financially, physically and spiritually. Our country too is in dire straits. I remind myself that with each New Year that God is in control. He has my life in His hands and I trust in Him.

2011 was a difficult year for many people. I pray that we all draw closer to our Lord for the next year. Things on this earth are happening at an exponential speed. I firmly believe that the clock is pointing even closer to the coming our our Lord. May we be found closer to Him and doing what He has called us to do.

He is the one firm foundation we can all rely on. Plus in closing I'm grateful for the things the Lord has seen me through. I rely on His grace daily. Who knows what this new year will hold. All I know is that I want to be closer to Him than ever. May the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment