Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lost: Follow The Leader


Well "Lost" is headed for a season finale showdown. Tonight's episode was rather good. It seems like everyone is going different directions. I cannot wait to find out who "Jacob" really is. And...for John Locke's motive for wanting him gone! Plus, I felt for Eloise when she found out that she had shot her own son Daniel. Plus, Chang finds out that Miles is his son. And...it seems like Jack and Kate are at an impasse. However my favorite scene was with Sawyer and Juliet. They were talking about having each "other's back." I have a friend named Susan where she said a long time ago that she really felt good when she had friends who'd "have her back!" I never forgot that.

When Kate shows up, I know Juliet is worried that Kate is going to come between them. It seems evident to me, at least right now, that Sawyer is going to remain with Juliet. However, with the show, it can change on a dime, or a time travel, ha.

I'm still bummed that Daniel got off'ed by his own mother. But, we'll see what happens. Eventually, I hope they explain "Jacob" and also the "smoke monster." As far as I'm concerned, "Lost" is still the best thing going. So many of the characters have really been favorites. I know it's a TV show, but it's one great hour of escapism. Viva Lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment