Monday, March 16, 2009

Ron Silver


I'm saddened that one of my favorite actors Ron Silver has passed away from cancer on Sunday. Even though he was a democrat, 9/11 changed all of that. He switched and stood up for George Bush. Even though "The West Wing" was more of a liberal show, Ron Silver appeared on it frequently. He got a lot of ribbing for it. Also, because of his change in politics, it cost him a lot of work in Hollywood. Go figure. I remember him best in an old Jean Claude Van Damme movie, "Timecop." I still fond of that movie to this day. Of all things, Ron Silver played a crooked politician running for the presidency. Although I don't know more about him personally, there was something intriguing to me about his acting. He was sixty-two. I'll sure miss his acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment